Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Mindless terrorism or something else?

In Israel Husam Dwayat is almost solely being referred to as “the terrorist”. The term has an intriguing linguistic pedigree. A terrorist has no name, no gender, no history. A terrorist is but a one-dimensional character, the one who terrorises. But what if we unmasked this terrorist, what if we recognised his acts for the crimes that they are? A criminal has the capacity for everything that is human. He can also be a victim or a father. Husam Dwayat was both of these things.

Mustafa Qadri, Wednesday 9 July 2008.

3 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Moses Gunner said...

I just found this pretty awesome article, The Last Patriot, that sheds some light on the first encounters America had with Jihadist back in the late 1700s. Its a really interesting article worth checking out.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Iqbal Khaldun said...

Thanks but unfortunately I found that article to be a load of bullocks.

 
At 11:37 PM, Anonymous tajweed quran online said...

I don’t know If I said it already but …Cool site, love the info. I do a lot of research online on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your blog. Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home