Friday, April 11, 2008

Back to the Promised Land

In September 2005 I went to Israel and occupied Palestine. Next week I’ll be returning for another long trek through the land promised to too many. I hope to keep a daily diary so that family and close friends know where I am. Already it looks like the journey will be my latest foray into the realm of uncertainty. For example, I intelligently booked a flight that arrives in Israel at the start of Passover, the religious festival that extends over a week grinding every day life, including public transport, to a halt. Despite that, my main concern is how the Israeli customs officials at the airport will greet me. Keep you posted.

I.K.

2 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Damian said...

Yes, keep us posted, mate. Safe travels. She'll be right!

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Iqbal Khaldun said...

Thanks brother :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home