Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I’ve been tagged - Four Things

Four things

I’ve been tagged by Melody

Four jobs I’ve had:
* Lawyer
* Public servant
* Journalist
* KFC employee

Four movies I can watch over and over:
* Malcolm X
* Aliens
* Star Trek First Contact
* Gattaca

Four places I have lived:
* Sydney, Australia
* South Hedland, Western Australia
* London, UK
* Canberra, Australia

Four television shows I love to watch:
* Battlestar Galactica
* Star Trek (all of them)
* Dateline
* The Chaser

Four places I have been on vacation:
* Netherlands
* Pakistan
* France
* The land of phat beats and lasers

Four of my favorite dishes:
* My own recipe meatball curry
* Ammi's haleem
* A good roast
* A good pizza

Four websites I visit daily:
* Google News
* Institute for Advanced Legal Studies, London Uni
* Facebook (hangs his head in shame)
* Cricinfo.com

Four places I would rather be right now:
* Playboy Mansion
* Congo
* Gaza (believe it or not)
* The Caribbean or somewhere in the Mediterranean

Four bloggers I am tagging:
* Jeanie
* Jason
* Chungking Express
* Adrian

6 Comments:

At 3:48 AM, Blogger F. Zehra Rizvi said...

Facebook!! HA HA. You should hang your head in shame (says the smug z since she has yet to succumb to the unbelievable pressure to get on facebook. I need to blog about that...a post on it has been buzzing around in my head).

z

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude i tagged you 5 million years ago!!!

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Iqbal Khaldun said...

I know, I know it's taken me that long to get through my back log of emails.

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Iqbal Khaldun said...

Zehra, succumb, succumb. It's very addictive and quite fun.

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Joe said...

You seriously want to go to Congo? I thought I was the only one!

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Iqbal Khaldun said...

Yes, been wanting to go for some time. Such an historically interesting place and very scenic, I gather anyway. And of course the centre for the most violent human conflict of contemporary times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home