Thursday, July 21, 2005

Eerie similarity

I just saw Star Wars Episode Three tonight. I almost missed the explosive opening scene because my bike fell into a trench whilst I attempted a short cut to the cinema. Mental note to self - don't attempt short cuts in dimly lit mining towns. The trench must have been at least 5-6 feet deep! Thankfully I'm uninjured. Was quite funny actually. I trudged out of the trench onto one of the roads around here. I wonder what all the car drivers would've thought as they saw this bewildered looking dude lurching out of the bushes.

Whilst watching the movie, I suddenly realised that Emperor Palpatine looks remarkably similar to a famous member of Australia's political life. Then I just discovered this.

1 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

Thank you for you note on my article at the www.bethlehemghetto.blogspot.com
It will be grate to meet you

My phone number is
0546247459
And my e mail is
ghassan_hb@yahoo.com

Stay on touch

Beit-sahour-player
Free Palestine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home